Part Time Assistant Website Developer and Administrator
Are you a secret creative superhero living as a technical virtuoso? Are you ready to utilize all your talents and contribute your spectacular ideas? Then send us your resume. Join our web team and help build the next “Batmobile”.
“I’m Batman” (Creative Development/Administration)
- Visionary: Work with the web team to develop ongoing web content and strategies.
- Inventor: Use your specialized skills to create widgets, SEO updates and make improvements. Support production using design software and website management.
- Enforcer: work to facilitate site programming, system administration, and ensure proper site maintenance and security.
Bruce Wayne: “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me.” (Technical Development/Administration)
- Braniac: Assist in blog brainstorming, coordinating blog and blog maintenance.
- Whiz: Manage the back-end of the website. This includes (partly): troubleshooting using your programming knowledge, entering client data and media in a timely manner and keeping the site current.
- Schmoozer: Work with web team to develop and implement social marketing strategies and link building.
- Investigator: Assist team with ongoing industry research
Alfred (Services & Support)
- Stabilizer: Work under manager to help perform routine server maintenance and support/troubleshoot local and mobile services, desktop, email, server, & remote users.
$10/HR; around 25 HR a week – Qualifications very based on position:
Above all: Critical Thinking, Outspoken, Team Player, Motivated, Entrepreneurial
Marketing: Photoshop or Illustrator, Copy-writing, SEO, WordPress, Strong Analytical Skills, E-Mail Marketing (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact)
2001 Tarob Ct. / Milpitas , CA 95035