- It’s fun, you get to design it and it’s under warranty
- Floor plan is designed for your family and lifestyle
- Everything is new, never used and picked by you
- More energy efficient saves thousands over time
- New homes cost less to run and maintain
- Renewable energy options like solar
- Community amenities
- Superior safety codes and design
- Advanced technology and energy saving appliances
- Better paints, cabinets and materials for more healthy home
- Hot new trends available
- Quicker appreciation over the first five years
- Special new home neighborhood friendships
- Special financing incentives
- Builders must be licensed, boned and insured
- Frame and final walk-through
- Periodic inspections and code checks
- Builder has a complete team of professionals
- No clouds or liens on the title
- Friends, family and co-workers can help
Below are some terms and their meaning, you may often hear in the real estate industry.
An authorized person who manages or transacts business for another. Laws governing real estate–especially relating to agents–vary considerably from state to state. While some standardization has been achieved, it is best to check the particulars in each state.
An agent who represents the buyer in a real estate transaction. A buyer agent may be paid by the buyer, seller, or listing agent at closing, provided all parties consent.
An agent representing both parties in a transaction. In almost every state, dual agency is illegal and unethical without the written consent of both the buyer and the seller.
The agent who represents the seller.
The agent who obtains a buyer. A selling agent may represent the buyer, or